The first physical credit card of its kind that lets customers buy now and pay later has been introduced by Uni.
Customers do not have to repay the credit in full at once; instead, they can spread out the costs they incurred in a single month over three separate installments.
The best feature of the Unicard is that you can borrow this money with no fees or interest, making it completely cost-free to use.
The Universal Card Corporation manages the UNICARD program for loyalty cards. In Georgia, it is the most widely used loyalty card. When the first UNICARD was released in 2010, customers could collect loyalty cards from businesses that combined more than 500 top trading points.
- The Universal Card Corporation was established in 2009.
- The first UNICARD was introduced on April 7, 2010.
- In 2015, Universal Card Corporation released its initial mobile application.
- The user receives the virtual card, which makes collecting and using points more enjoyable.
- Chain of supermarkets Holders of UNICARDs receives 1.5 bonus points from SMART for every 10 GEL they spend. Additionally, businesses affiliated with the UNICARD network regularly announce promotions and limited-time deals that allow cardholders to increase their point totals by fulfilling certain criteria.
- Bonus points accumulated on UNICARD may be redeemed online for gifts or services from a catalog of more than 1 500 products on the Internet.
In collaboration with the RBL Bank, the State Bank of Mauritius (SBM), and Liquiloans, UNI introduced the UNI Pay 1/3rd card. It differs from a standard credit card in that interest does not begin to accrue until the payment due date of the first billing cycle. With this card, you are able to make purchases everywhere and just pay a third of the whole cost for party expenses, fashion sales, emergency expenses, and bills. Pay your monthly expenses in three equal installments over three months, free of additional fees.
Features of the Unicard You can pay your monthly expenses in three equal installments over the course of three months without incurring any additional fees, and you can choose to pay in full after the first month.
- Coming soon: the ability to use your credit line to quickly scan and pay at your preferred retailers throughout the 30 days of interest-free credit and receive 1% benefits in the form of cashback.
- The UNI systems guarantee total data protection, security, and encryption to prevent unauthorized access.
- The app may be downloaded through Google Play and the App Store.
Unlike most cards, Uni rewards customers for making full payments by giving them discounts and rebates.
So, if you believe you can pay off your entire bill at once, the company will give you a 1% reduction or cashback!
- If you pay your UNI credit card bill in full, you will receive 1% cashback.
- Divide the UNI Card Bill into three equal payments over the course of three months, free of additional fees or interest.
This credit card is lifetime free and has no joining or yearly fees. It also lets you use the UNI Card app to scan and pay at a variety of merchants.
- Pay a third of your expenses, basics, fashion purchases, and groceries.
- Receive 1% cash back on all retail purchases.
- The UNI Cards’ minimum and maximum credit limits are INR 20,000 and up, respectively. There is a maximum credit limit of INR 6 LPA.
- Soon, a new tool will be available that will allow you to divide your payments into EMIs for 6, 9, 12, and 18+ months.
- Another potential update could give you a 3-month Zomato Pro membership.
Additionally, 99.9% of shops accept credit and debit cards, so you can use this credit card at all of their locations. UNI Cards also offers a money-back guarantee in the event that you are charged an additional cost without your knowledge.
- These cards also provide data security and encryption to prevent card misuse.
The UNI Pay Card has a credit limit that starts at INR 20,000 and goes up to INR 6 lac. However, your credit score and income will be taken into account to determine the precise credit limit. If you are well-off and have a Cibil score of 750 or higher, then. A high credit limit and simple approval for the UNI card are guaranteed. You can also ask for a credit limit increase after using the UNI Card for at least six months.
Obtaining a UNI Card is simple through the UNICARD application. Both the IOS App Store and the Google Play Store offer this application. Where to apply for and download this credit card. You only need an Aadhar card and a selfie to validate the application. You must verify your eligibility and finish the KYC process. After authentication
- Verify your Cibil score prior to applying for a credit card.
- The applicant’s age must be at least 25 years old.
- The eligibility age for this card is 60 years old.
- You must reside in India if you wish to apply for this credit card.
- To be eligible for this card, you must also have a strong credit history.
- The candidate should also have a reliable source of income.
With the Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Uni3/3rd card, you may divide your monthly spending into three equal payments that you can spread out over three months with no fees or interest. However, keep in mind that, strictly speaking, it is not a credit card. But practically speaking, it functions just like one. Furthermore, because the issued card is based on the Visa infrastructure, acceptability shouldn’t be a problem either offline or online.
- Liquiloans, an NBFC, provides you with a credit limit.
- The card is issued by RBL Bank. This is a prepaid card, similar to a gift card from a bank or a foreign currency card that we may have at one time bought.
- Uniorbit Technologies, sometimes known as Uni, is a fintech that provides the technology necessary to make everything function and provide you with a credit card experience.
It is relatively easy to apply for a Uni 1/3rd card. Simply download the Uni Cards app from the Google Play store and enter a few pieces of information. Your card will become displayed in the app in a little while. The real card is delivered by courier in 5-7 days.
In contrast to your conventional banks and card issuers, Unicard is completely free and highly helpful in helping you pay your payments in stages. For the latest tech and gadget news, always check Gtechblogs.